Drupal Development Service Chennai
Drupal is an open-source Content Management System (CMS) which is particularly suited to customization through use of blocks, themes and modules. Drupal's innovative use of taxonomy and its unique menu system allow for effective management of content as a site grows or evolves.
With Drupal we can easily setup a blog, but we can also set up many more things, just from looking at Drupal sites we can designed: community with blogs and forums, calendar, ecommerce, magazine, corporate site, image gallery, intranet app to manage docs. Driving the ongoing development of Drupal is the desire for a simple and powerful framework which developers can work within to create custom web applications without having to build the pieces that nearly all websites have as a foundation (user authentication, content creation interface, layout management).
Unlike other similar CMS's, Drupal takes its role as a framework very seriously. Take a look at the database structure of any other CMS that has been around for a while, and you'll almost certainly find a labyrinth of tables with mysterious names and seemingly redundant purposes. Drupal's database design is clean and constantly being re-factored. Tables that have outlived their purpose are removed from the schema and the code. Table design is very generic, allowing different types of content and modules to share the same table space.
- Open Source Development
- Content Management System
- Community Collaboration Tools
- Installed on Organization’s Computer
- Accessed through Internet Interface
- Community Supported
- International Translations
- Has rules, constraints and processes
- Can be modified in a variety of ways
- Contains “core” functions: Drupal Core
- Functionality expanded through Modules
- Takes time to understand, test and configure
- Customization requires PHP programmer
- Community helps you configure and support
- Drupal controls website content, functionality and look
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Tens of thousands of people and organizations have used Drupal to power scores of different web sites, including Community web portals
- Discussion sites
- Corporate web sites
- Intranet applications
- Personal web sites or blogs
- Aficionado sites
- E-commerce applications
- Resource directories
- Social Networking sites
+91 9380083338 | firstname.lastname@example.org | get free quote now!